Chainsaw Man - Ch. 151 - The Return of Chainsaw Man

Dex-chan lover
Finally, this new season was so boring, hopefully it'll get better now that he's back

How can they still be under Makima's control if makima died?
My theory is that
Since control devil can only control someone who she sees below herself
She can't control someone who she sees above her
Nahyuta probably saw barem as a threat, she doesn't feel superior when facing him, instead she feels threatened
Barem probably not actually under makima's control
And it's probably just his best guess

But hey that's just a theory

Dex-chan lover
How can they still be under Makima's control if makima died?
I'm thinking maybe because what happened to Makima wasn't really death. Maybe Nayuta is more of a reset rather than a reincarnation. As in that contract she had with the prime minister couldn't undo the eating, so it just said fuck it, full reset. Probably not tho.

Dex-chan lover
And as if the twisted take on jesus imagery couldn't be any stronger, a burning cross front and center on the final page.

Dex-chan lover
God every single character in this second part who isn't Denji, Nayuta or Asa is such a fucking cunt. I hope they all get murdered brutally, specially these "muh propecy" nuts.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder too
also who was nayuta talking to when she asked if they were laughing ?
and why did he suddenly cough up blood before even transforming ?
I'm very confident nayuta was talking to denji. Him laughing shows how hes going manic from all the sudden stress.

Dex-chan lover
Where is Quanxi when you need her?

This cliffhanger might just drive me insane because of the 3 week wait!

Nayuta forgot CSM has always been laughing like a maniac once he transforms. Atleast she is save.

Makima bros we are still going strong!

Dex-chan lover
This "goodbye" scene between pochita and denji made me remember to what pochita told denji way back in part one about not opening that door. Wonder if it'll be explored in depth come next couple of chapters, considering CSM going on a rampage and all.

Dex-chan lover
What's the meaning behind Denji waving to Pochita in front of a burning house? thonk thonk
Last chapter they talked about dreams and Denji said he wants to be Chainsawman again. So I took the scene with Pochita appearing like him saying "Go for it, be Chainsawman"

Users who are viewing this thread