Chainsaw Man - Ch. 154 - All Pets

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHH FUMIKOOOOOOOO!!!! 💢💢💢💢💢 YOU'RE IN DIRE NEED OF RAPE CORRECTION!!! 💢💢‼️‼️💢‼️‼️💢‼️💢‼️💢‼️💢‼️‼️ 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 NAYUTA PLEASE DONT DIEEEEEEEE

Double-page supporter
OIP.LjWnFW_t33bbe0IpDjLANQAAAA
Semi related but I have rewatched season 1 of sailor moon recently and I dont remember that scene, anyone knows which season its actually from?

Double-page supporter
I dont know if I love or hate Fumiko, on one hand she knows her limits and I respect that especially in the japanese work culture lol, on the other this wouldnt be the first time she ran only to return with support.

If anything happens to Nayuta I going to turn into a recluse for a month and binge cute girls shows 24/7 to cope

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't bat an eye in part 1 when anyone dies, but don't kill Nayuta😭

Dex-chan lover
Is the Control Devil's contract of invulnerability still in play here? I assume it is cuz Fujimoto wouldn't resort to cliffhangers of "Will X die?", he'd just straight-up Ch. 81 us without batting an eye.
I'd be really surprised if the contract was still on. Denji knows about Makima's contract, and he was shown scared about Nayuta dying several times.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Dennis will become a pawn again. I wouldn't be mad if Dennis goes apeshit and fucks humans and devils alike tho.

Users who are viewing this thread