Chainsaw Man - Ch. 157 - College Fund

Dex-chan lover
What a faceplant XD
Poor Asa got that Tohsaka Rin curse of screwing up at the crucial moment

Now go give Denji a sip of blood and a nice starter pull (if she manages to find the chunk that has the starter in it)

Dex-chan lover
someone remind me, what's the power of the girl by Asa's side?
Famine can control you if you're starving. That's why she first tried to starve Asa and Denji in the aquarium, and again later on in when falling devil trapped them in that devil's belly (that turned out to be the real justice devil).
Similar concept as her sisters domination (Makima and Nayuta) and war (Asa/Yoru), but with a different condition to gain control and different kind of control over stuff

Double-page supporter
I forced myself not to read the chapter for some Reze copium. Big sad.

Great chapter, tho. Asa failing in the most important moment as always lol

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
  • asa : ... why are we wearing our school uniforms ? ...
  • the mangaka : because im too lazy to design 2 new outfits for you 2 girls , lol .

page 3 :
  • war devil : ... kiga , ... kiga-chan ... , asa ...
  • kiga-chan / famine devil : ... asa-chan ...
  • asa : ... kiga-chan ...

i just notice this :
why does kiga-chan 's head always tilt to one side ?

thanks to kiga , now asa is the number-one enemy of the country . but asa has no other choice , and she has to trust kiga and join her side , because now asa can not join the side of the public safety .

page 8 :
i guess asa had devil victim compensation payouts because her mother was killed by a devil , so then the government gave her some money .

You need to tell that to the around 100 people who show every week in the Rent a Girlfriend comments.
Nah, no point in that, those who stick around in the rent a girlfriend series who shit on it but still go back to read it, are liars who are closet fans of the series and just hate on the series bc it's the popular thing to do

Dex-chan lover
Nah, no point in that, those who stick around in the rent a girlfriend series who shit on it but still go back to read it, are liars who are closet fans of the series and just hate on the series bc it's the popular thing to do
You're right but it's just stupid because they complain about the same things every week. I stopped reading them because you even get attacked for saying nice things about a chapter. It's the most toxic comment section on this site and I usually really like to read comments here.

Users who are viewing this thread