Chainsaw Man - Ch. 162 - Fearsome

Dex-chan lover
Man, Public Safety has been really fumbling this entire situation. They can't calm the people down from the CSM Church panic, they chopped up the best ally they could have had, and all of their fiends betrayed them at this critical junction, just from learning they had Denji there.
At this point, I would not be surprised if they have a major hand in helping Nostradamus' prophecy come true in the future, even if it's only by sheer accident and incompetence.
Don't forget their impenetrable "it would take a war" fortress basically consisted of an automatic weapons system at the door.

I love the comedy they always add to chainsaw man it makes it so much better like the doctors this chapter lmao.

Dex-chan lover
NOPE no misogyny here 🙅‍♂️

Chainsaw_Man_-_Ch.0162_Pg.0012_Fearsome.jpg

Double-page supporter
Don't forget their impenetrable "it would take a war" fortress basically consisted of an automatic weapons system at the door.
I also forgot to mention that they assigned probably the worst woman they could have to keep an eye on Denji and Nayuta, leading to Denji transforming into Chainsaw Man publicly and Nayuta getting hounded down by an angry mob straight out of Devilman.

Double-page supporter
I also forgot to mention that they assigned probably the worst woman they could have to keep an eye on Denji and Nayuta, leading to Denji transforming into Chainsaw Man publicly and Nayuta getting hounded down by an angry mob straight out of Devilman.
To be fair getting the hot girl to guard him and possibly honeytrapping him was the smartest decision they could take

MY QUEEN QUANXI. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
"He might be weaker but he is more fearsome" wasn't it established that the more feared a demon is the stronger they get?

Dex-chan lover
i don't know man. i feel like this arc is not as good as the previous one but still a good read tho

Aggregator gang
I swear Fujimoto would hype any cool character only to get one-shoted by Quanxi. First the fiend trio, then Barem, and now Katana Man w/ Nail Devil.

Dex-chan lover
the art quality fell off and the chapter is too short, been like that for too long, even the cover art quality is bad compared to earlier ones.

Double-page supporter
It's so annoying it seems I need to re-read very old chapters just to remember who the hell is the character that appears almost every chapter or it gets super confusing especially having to wait 2 weeks between chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread