Chainsaw Man - Ch. 162 - Fearsome

Dex-chan lover
Oh so smart as if this is such a big brain manga and not just bad at writing on this second part lol
By your own admission you're struggling to remember characters for two weeks. That's just your cognitive limitations, not bad writing.
I suggest you try Peppa Pig, that only has a few characters.

Double-page supporter
By your own admission you're struggling to remember characters for two weeks. That's just your cognitive limitations, not bad writing.
I suggest you try Peppa Pig, that only has a few characters.

Oh god so smart duuuude, keep going HUGE BRAIN, yes I can't remember characters from years ago from the first part before it stopped for months, is it Generic Black-Haired Character A or was it Generic Black-Haired Character B? As if this part is not enough of a confusing mess lol

Dex-chan lover
is it Generic Black-Haired Character A or was it Generic Black-Haired Character B?
Yeah I get, that's why I suggested something simpler in line with your reading abilities. Something like Fairy Tail or similar crap, where everyone has a different kind of quirky hair so make things simpler for you.
As if this part is not enough of a confusing mess lol
It really isn't, but again - go simpler if this is too much. No shame in that.

Double-page supporter
Yeah I get, that's why I suggested something simpler in line with your reading abilities. Something like Fairy Tail or similar crap, where everyone has a different kind of quirky hair so make things simpler for you.

It really isn't, but again - go simpler if this is too much. No shame in that.

Dude, please stop, YOU ARE SO SMART reading this SUPER BIG BRAIN MANGA, Oh my GOD, that's just too much smartness for one person, you deserve a Nobel prize for fanboys. This puts Humunkulus, Vagabond, Monster, Blade of the Immortal and FMA to SHAME, incredible writing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude, please stop, YOU ARE SO SMART reading this SUPER BIG BRAIN MANGA, Oh my GOD, that's just too much smartness for one person, you deserve a Nobel prize for fanboys. This puts Humunkulus, Vagabond, Monster, Blade of the Immortal and FMA to SHAME, incredible writing
It's more of a case of you not being too bright.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 's title : "foursome" , er , i mean "fearsome" . the fearsome foursome , lol .
btw , eye-patch girl is a yuri le$bian who likes making love in four-some , five-some and six-some , lol .

page 3 :
katana hybrid can teleport ? there were 2 peoples who were blocking the exit , so how could katana hybrid pass through them ?

page 6 :

* katana hybrid is a male , and eye-patch girl cuts off his head .

* nail fiend is a male , and eye-patch girl stabs him 4 times .

* war devil is a girl , and eye-patch girl only gives her a soft gentle kick .

i guess the reasons are :

* eye-patch girl HATES males , but she loves girls , lol .

* war devil has plot-armor , main-character-armor and girl-armor , lol .

--------

- eye-patch man : ... your lovers 's dead bodies are in public safety 's custody ...

since eye-patch man 's 1st appearance , he already has many death-flags on his head :

* he is just a mortal normal human .

* he was bragging about the safety of this prison .

* he is just an exposition guy , and now he has no more use .

-----------

- nail fiend : ... samurai-kun ...

- eye-patch girl : ... watashi ...

- doctor frankenstein : ... boku ...

Users who are viewing this thread