Chainsaw Man - Ch. 163 - Dream Balls

Power Uploader
So am I the only one confused about the start? What was that idol news all about? I don't get it.
It's a somewhat meta comment about how media portraits news, something that at first sounds horrible (like a global conspiracy theory for a world like chainsawman) turns out to be mundane tabloid news about some celebrity.

Fed-Kun's army
So am I the only one confused about the start? What was that idol news all about? I don't get it.
as someone from an active war zone, it perfectly captures the surreal feeling of "normal" life possibly existing anywhere else in the world, while you can clearly see everyone on the planet being in urgent mortal danger

Dex-chan lover
:huh: how did he get the other ball Denji sold off years ago?

you can re-read chapter 1 again :

at the start of the chapter , denji says he sold 1 eye-ball , 1 lower "ball" , 1 kidney .

at the middle of the chapter , pochita gives denji a new body , he has 2 new eye-balls , so we can assume that he also has 2 new lower "balls" and 2 new kidney .

Dex-chan lover
i guess this conversation happened off-screen :

- school president : kiga , stay away from me , i hate you , i hate you , ......

- kiga-chan : ok , fine , whatever . btw , the sky is getting dark . tonight , do you want to go in my bed-room and "play something" ? my parents are not at home tonight .

- school president : ok , now im simping for you . i love you , kiga-chan .

- kiga-chan : btw , tonight , in total , i invite 4 boys , 1 girl , and 2 adult men into my bed-room .

- you are so kinky .

page 1 :
- random girl on TV : ... my okaa-san ... , komagawa koma-chan ... , im sad because maybe a female total stranger made love with a male total stranger .

- ... endo kiyoshi-san ...

- discount kobeni : ... boku am a fan of koma-chan ... , kiga-chan ...

page 7 :
i guess they picked up an uniform for a prisoner , and putted it on the nude body of denji .

obviously , public-safety doesnt want to report this news to the public :
2 high-school girls easily broke into our top-security prison . and we treated our employees like trash , so 2 of them betrayed us .
and they rescued 3 high-school boys and chainsaw man . and we couldnt stop them . our public-safety is totally useless , so peoples , please keep donating your money to us .

- nail fiend : ... watashi , ... kiga-chan ...

in this chapter , i guess the mangaka was too lazy to draw the 3rd high-school boy , the one with an eye-patch .

i guess now , the running gag is war devil copies the actions of katana hybrid : saying the line " the reason , that my heart is still beating , is battling CSM " , and kicking the balls of denji .

Users who are viewing this thread