Chainsaw Man - Ch. 165 - Everyday Scenery

Dex-chan lover
This chapter probably would get like 4 to 6 minutes in anime, but the way its written and how panels are made, really genious in my opinion, especially shot with building burning behind Denji. Also it does feel like part 1 chainsawman for somre reason.
Thanks mangaka and translation team!
Denji hung around in crowds for most of part one, maybe that's why this seems similar.

Dex-chan lover
Child prostitution arc incoming?!!!!! Will they find Nayuta in there and Denji doing her rough will be the only way to save him?!!?!?!?????!

Looking forward to it!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
man, people acting like nothing's going on when the world is literally burning down around them really hit me. it's a sad reflection of today's reality

Dex-chan lover
fmBsFxp.png

:pepehmm:

Double-page supporter
Let's acknowledge the absurdity of Katana, War, Hunger and Chainsaw chilling on the train while the world is burning.

Also... How can there be no police or demon hunters, but the trains are still operating..

Dex-chan lover
- asa : ... denji , ... kiga-chan ... , nayuta-chan ...

- denji : ... when i went hungry as a gaki / a brat ...

• katana hybrid : ... gaki-s these days are wusses ... , female chainsaw man , ... jii-chan ...
  • me : what he means is : now denji is not a man , he is just a sad woman , a sad b!tch , lol .

a reminder : asa is a law-abiding citizen : no crossing the street during red light , no smoking , ...

i think the idea of katana hybrid is not a good idea : when you are hungry , if you shoot out your "bodily juices" , you will get even more hungrier and get sick , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread