Chainsaw Man - Ch. 170 - How to Eat Sushi

Double-page supporter
Fuck, this is so painful to read. I bet that now Denji, that was already questioning himself and was on the edge of a nervous breakdown since the handjob, will go completely nuts. Baren and Famine were plotting this together. Now, the Black CMS will burst, and it will be a carnage.

Double-page supporter
VmU5Vpi.jpeg

Dex-chan lover

I'M SUCH A PEAK CSM READER, IN FUCKING FEBRUARY I CALLED THIS OUT
I think the idea that he got Nayuta killed by turning into Chainsaw Man assigns more agency to Denji than he actually had at the time. He did declare in himself that he wanted to be Chainsaw Man (ch. 150, p. 7-8) despite deciding to abstain from it for Nayuta's sake, but he's also being actively cornered into becoming Chainsaw Man by the Chainsaw Man Church ruining and actively endangering his life.

Public Safety wasn't going to protect them. Never mind that they can't efficiently fight against weapon hybrids and were constantly playing catch up in regards to the CSM Church's activities, the agent assigned to Denji fled from her job when it came to actually fighting. Twice. Turning into Chainsaw Man, regardless of his desire to be, is currently practically necessary for his survival.

(On a side note, it just sunk in that Barem's the first male to manipulate Denji's life for Chainsaw Man-related purposes...)

Fuck, this is so painful to read. I bet that now Denji, that was already questioning himself and was on the edge of a nervous breakdown since the handjob
Since the-- no, the nervous breakdown fully happened before the handjob, when he collapsed in front of a collapsed brothel and followed Yoru into an alleyway to get castrated. If anything at all, the handjob and makeout session slightly improved his mental state by emotionally fulfilling him.

...there's a non-zero chance that they'll struggle with Denji not going black Chainsaw Man because they don't know that he still has at least a smidgen of happiness from the handjob.

There's a non-zero chance that their plans will be impeded by an amputee handjob.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WELL FUCK
NAYUTA CONFIRMED DEAD
Edit: Someone else noticed this. Nayuta doesn't have her mole under her left eye there, so that might be a fake head, likely to trigger another full Chainsaw Man transformation like when Power died.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now imagine this - the sushi Denji was made to eat were actually pieces of Nayuta.
So his grief over her death just gave him the power to erase Devils, which will erase Nayuta forever, which will turn him into the strongest version of himself.

I figured something like this would happen but I didn't want to believe it guess Pochita's gonna take the wheel again

Dex-chan lover
images

This is too much even for Fujimoto standarts...
In a way it really is.
At least when we got the BANG there was still some comfort in being Makima's dog.
What does Denji have now? A ruined handjob by an amputee?

Dex-chan lover
too lazy to look but did fami pick the sushi place? she seemed weird in this chapter, and I'm suspecting she was in on this

Users who are viewing this thread