Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Paw

but makima killed power but when the ayakashi that predicts the future said that denji will kill power, i doubt power is dead but maybe i am wrong

Fed-Kun's army
I believe she isn't dead(yet) because thats not how she dies according to future devil. although this is the most damage we've seen her take

Dex-chan lover
Himeno, Aki, Power... all my faves are dead, and Denji's so pathetic I could care less what happens to him. RIP emotional investment.

what did i say? ....i'm starting to like Makima because the previous chapter, and now she has to do this?!

...three words for you Makima, ‘whAT THY FUck?!’

NOOOOooo— stop this madness! now!

Aggregator gang
What the actual Fuuuuuu.....
You gotta be shitting me with this, author I knew already how you treated your characters but this is....you lost it complete with shit you pulled right here.
Woof my ass, bit the head of that bish Mikama mc.
Wouldn't be aleast bit surprised if she turns out to be the final boss of the manga.
Man, screw her and her dog fetishies.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9 makes me wonder if Makima is based on Lucifer. I can imagine a scenario where she was the first devil created, born out of God's fear of losing control, and that's one of the reasons why she's powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with a primordial like the Darkness Devil.

Users who are viewing this thread