Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - A Balanced Breakfast

Dex-chan lover
this chapter kinda like a song titled sweet dreams (are made of this) by Eurythmics

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas
Hold your head up
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
Hold your head up
Keep your head up
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas

Lets try to put it into perspective: Makima aparently defeated the gun devil and made it make a contract with Aki. So it makes her basically the moust powerful being in the planet and even so she wants something of pochita. probably has something to do with the line said by the future devil that the same sond he heard when he died was the sound of pochitas ignition. I really dont know what to expect of the next charpter, the only hope of defating Makima is wait for that guy with a scar in his mouth (that i dont remember the name) to come out with somethig that can afect Makima or wait to pochita bring Denji back to sanity

@chynabrack kinda what makima is doing, she made the whole scenario, putting power in his life (this case the manga), just to kill her and make him miserable. Gotta say it worked

Makima is the ultimate psychopath. In a way, what she did was a work of art. The ultimate social engineering. Feel bad for the MC but the plot is well composed.

Dex-chan lover
"Ultimate Peace" my ass. She's godamn breaking Denji. She's killing everyone he loves. She's building up his happiness just to turn it into ashes.
I'm... just in a loss of words. I really don't like Makima, I never really liked her in the first place. I just knew something felt off when I saw her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata
It's ridiculous how people are happy and making fun of people for feeling disappointed
i get what you're feeling, but people who are looking for a happy go lucky story haven't really been paying attention. those who have noticed the inevitable misery or are familiar with the previous work, Firepunch, find it amusing that people have ill conceived notions about everything being happy all the time. remember when the section denji worked for was decimated? that was really bad, but everyone seems to have brushed it off. what happened to eyepatch girl? remember how reze killed a shitload of people? forgotten. remember when best demon foretold aki's death? we weren't prepared!?

don't you think it's weird that now people seem to be complaining when shit has always been bad? but, get this, it coincides with denji's emotional growth. he didn't care at all when people died until recently, just like these readers who only seem to be upset with the two most recent deaths. it's like they only understand emotions though the main character's experience. isn't that amusing?

Aggregator gang
not sure where the manga can go from here
i guess its over
this everyone dies thing is getting pretty boring

so, where do we go now guys?

half of me hoping for that miserable slice of life arc, the other hoping for denji to go berserk on makima's ass, the other just wants some emotional support for my boy

im so sad power died, but maybe we'll see her again

she is a type of devil right? so because denji killed her she goes over to the other side, while aki did not because he's human
i realize makima killed her but man i need some hope for myself.

dont let power die, she just wanted to give denji a birthday cake... :(

Dex-chan lover
W-Wait, Future Devil said Denjivwas gonna kill Power, but Makima killed her directly so... Could there be a possibility Power can still return? ;-; Please tell me yes ;-;

Aggregator gang
This has left me almost as broken after watching Evangelion

Users who are viewing this thread