Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - Super Power

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what the hell is going on? I’ve been feeling like that for the last 40 chapters. Am I to stupid to understand the dialogue or something?

Double-page supporter
@illviviate , it's just hell but simple:

the domination demon bitch i forgot her name with epic eyes does shit, make that one dude i forgot his name to a gun demon and makes him attack chainsaw dude and fucking dies because chainsaw epic and op.

then he goes to epic eyes lady (that's her name from now on) to claim his prize or some shit (she said she would do anything if she killed the gun dude????) and the idiot says "i wanna be your dog" because she has tits and shit and apparently that day was his birthday so power aka best girl is at door. epic eyes says she will kill best girl and tells him to open the door, idiot doesn't understand but opens the door anyways. BOOM BEST GİRL FUCKİNG DEAD then chainsaw man goes fucked up mode and the chainsaw dog takes over (i don't remember anything between). then goes to a fucking mcdonald's because the now dead chainsaw dude wanted to eat burgers before he was gone and the dog chainsawman went to eat it, then you remember that one girl that hit someone with a car (idk who don't remember) with power then power blamed everything on her? yea she is retired and works at the mcdonald's. denji (finally got his name i think the dead chainsaw dude) wanted to go on a date so the chainsaw dog picks up the retired girl and goes on a date gets ice cream and eats it then forces her to play those dance things while epic eyes come with fuckin ummm reze girl (second best girl) that katana dude and some other idiots as slaves and attack chainsaw dog.

chainsaw dog fucks them up but they keep reviving and he doesn't want to eat the epic eyes, epic eyes makes it so the one that killed gun demon (i tottally forgot about him the dude attacked the epic eyes but got rekt) is chainsaw man and everyone is happy about chainsaw man but no fear meaning chainsaw man is fucked because fear = power. only the girls he went on a date with is scared of him. then best girl is just back and doing shit.

i don't know what i typed here but i hope it helps, i need better thing to do.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone explain why on earth chainsaw man attacks epic eyes (makima) when he comes back from hell?

Epic eyes says even "I asked him to save me, so I'm going to be killed soon" WUT?

Dex-chan lover
Here’s hoping it’s a saucy trap
Power's still got my vote
Good to have her back

Double-page supporter
Power I'm happy that you're back again, but what the hell are you doing...?

Thanks for the translations

Users who are viewing this thread