Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Chainsawman vs The Weapon People

I thought that he would try to free them from Makima's control then make a weapon-human hybrid superhero team and then we would have our happy ending....... I was wrong he just chainsawed them for the second time.

But I have a theory! Remember when Makima said that " there was probably a way to save Aki" ? What if she wasn't bluffing.
Looking at Aki's situation we know that devilmen/ feind have the original person still inside, specifically their deepest desire, and their actions in their "heaven " can impact the behavior of their body even when it's taken over
In chapter 39 Makima (The control feind) only cried at the movie that showed a reunion between brothers or clode friends. What if the person whose body the control devil possessed lacked a close bond with a person in their life and that caused Makima to cry?
Denji could be that person for Makima and make a contract in which he will , but as part of it this can be the only contract that Makima can have.
And then we get a sequel!

dude if we have no shit movies now, how can I laugh at bad actings

Thanks for translating this, when MangaPlus keeps removing their chapters.

Even though those sereis deteriorated quite a bit...

Fed-Kun's army
@VilVil
Makima is a devil, not a fiend. Unlike devils, fiends only have a fraction of their original power, cannot make contracts, and their head is transformed to reflect part of their original appearance. When they possess a human body, it is already dead. Makima and other pure devils don't use hosts per se; their bodies are their own, and they can form contracts and use all of their power at will.

Devilmen—devil-human hybrids like Denji and Makima's squad from this chapter—are the exception to this, as they do use a host but retain all or most of their hosts' original human faculties and appearance (presumably due to fusing with still-alive hosts via a contract) while being able to transform and use their full devil power at will. They're technically a far superior version of fiends.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder they lost, did they forget how Denji beat Santa? Denji becomes even stronger when set on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread