Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Love, Love, Chainsaw.

CH.chainfsaw mqnnanimqe.sxhhsi. I am shaking. Chainsawmqnanima.eanime.ahiAN
Anime.

Dex-chan lover
This was part 1, PART 1 PEOPLE. Holy shit is Vinland Saga End of the Prologue all over again, blew my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Yes let him live together with the reincarnation of the most unlikable character in the entire story and just shelf power good idea 10/10 nice
Only took a bunch of poorly defined rules and plot convenient contrived bullshit
At least it ties neatly into that other dogshit oneshot amiright guys XDDD

I don't think this last arc was good, but I really like the conclusion of it. I definitely think this manga is very flawed in multiple ways but it's still a billion times better than all the shonen bullshit that comes out and gets popular nowadays (i.e SnK / KnY). This was a very solid read all the way before this very last arc (which I think it's just fine). Knowing that it's going to continue makes me hopeful that it might go beyond the shortcomings of this last part and get back into all the qualities that I loved about it in the beggining. Anyways, I like to stay positive.

Fed-Kun's army
PART ONE?! So hopefully this means Power will come back since the story isn't over yet.

I don't even know to say but this was pretty good, can't wait for part two

Fed-Kun's army
Now we just need the young blood-devil (Power-chan) back on the team. It would be great being able to restore devils memories back if needed tho.

if you ever came to like makima... just... all of these characters are so FINE AF, but makima babe is fcking... idk wtf she is! T^T i just want Aki, Power, and Denji to be together.

part 1? you mean all this 97 chapter is the first act? so it's still long from ending huh. nice.

Users who are viewing this thread