Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Love, Love, Chainsaw.

Dex-chan lover
Would've been more entertaining if Makima came back as a baby, but I guess the author wanted to avoid a Beelzebub-like story for part 2. Since Denji's new role is to groom Makima into a good little devil, I hope their relationship doesn't dive into creepy territory and remains platonic, but this is Fujimoto we're talking about.

I'm glad Power's cat wasn't forgotten. Forget Makima's motives, that was the kind of closure I needed.

So fucking weird how he just eats Makima, cooks her into meals like fucking Hannibal and no one gives a shit lmao Denji is really unlikeable imo

Most of the good characters are dead anyway like Aki and Power, who has a chance at coming back. Power is like the only reason I'll consider to keep following this for the second part.

@KeiosKod
Your thought processes aren’t being properly connected
So, in other words, there's something wrong with my head. Is that it?

You're doing the classic thing where you try to get under skin of the person you're disagreeing with and attempt to piss them off, and in doing so, "win".
The thing is, this behavior does not qualify as an argument, and I would prefer logical structured reasoning instead. Then it would be worth bothering with a long discussion.

but you go ahead and explain it yourself with your own words.
I'll already explained everything in previous post. If in doubt, reread it and think it over.

Dex-chan lover
@All_Night
Thank you for the clarification. The whole finger-biting thing made me think the little girl was Makima's reincarnation, so I kept using her name. I appreciate the link, I'll check that story out.

Oh? So this is the end of part 1, huh? Looking forward to part 2, then.
Will it be "Devil Hunter Arc"?
But most importantly, Power will surely be there!

Aggregator gang
What a journey, what an experience.

I still dont like what they did to Reze though. I mean Denji's about to ditch his MC role for her, and that says a lot. But after that she was killed off page and somehow became Makima's colleague? Andd we dont even care about her character anymore for the last 20chapters. It's just sad

my mind, boom, tadahh, no think, why am I alive, thinkin huhhhhhhh, it's kinda hard to describe all the emotions in my brain rn

Fed-Kun's army
you know... i have a STRONG feelings that this Chainsaw-Man would be a HUGE franchise!
if not its already is....

damn man, i'm so hyped for the adaptation! also... Fujimoto-sensei was simply a genius! with all this twist he's doin'

good god! what a ride huh?

Double-page supporter
YESSS PART TWO INCOMING. I think it's confirmed by author

Reze still best girl even though she's a (kinda) crazy bitch

This was insane. My mind was blown away even if most of the time i didnt understand anything lol. 69/10

Users who are viewing this thread