Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Love, Love, Chainsaw.

Aggregator gang
This was si awesome, great characters and loved the arc. Perfect last page.

Aggregator gang
He gained it all, lost it all, gained a bit back, will probably lose it all again. So it goes.

Double-page supporter
I'm happy that it doesn't end here. I'm honestly impressed by how the author basically created a story that would have ended on a really cool but bitter note, but then just decides to keep going. He could have stopped here, but then we wouldn't know whether or not any of the palls come back.

Dex-chan lover
It's great that story is gonna keep on going.
Denji is just starting to learn how to live, and the whole thing with the doors still hasn't been explained yet.

Dex-chan lover
i mean this last chapter was WHOLESOME AF but this is just part 1???? what does this mean
nice ending regardless

when you start reading what is supposed to be the last chapter, the dread is coming as you almost reach the last page and you start thinking whats gonna be the next manga to read......

BUT YOU WERE BAMBOOZLE!!! THIS IS JUST AN ARC!!! MUAJAJJAJAJAJA *LAUGHS IN DEVIL OF SPANISH*

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I didn't think this was the end or it would have been a piss me off end cause there are loose ends.

Dex-chan lover
>Part one End
>PART 2 COMING SOON
NOW I KNOW WHY I HAVE THIS BONER

Okay, this manga ended not too soon, not too late. As it is, the ending is perfect. Let's hope that part 2 (and possible subsequent parts) are not made only because of the success of the original, and end up being shallow, only a disgusting shadow of what the original was.
That being said, the anime better be some love and passion effort, I expect something very creative and well done, not a commercial, souless "committee production".

Double-page supporter
epic eyes V2 looks like the suicide bomb girl. which makes her better. part two will be epic hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread