Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Love, Love, Chainsaw.

I remember arguing with someone about Not labeling this story as bad because it wasnt finished yet but now that the first arc was concluded what are your thoughts??

I actually don't mind if this chapter is the actual end, you know. I was more afraid they'd be milking the story now that it's getting popular.

That being said, I hope the second arc will be just as good, if not even better.

Please keep scanlating the manga even if the og eng translation has moved server! ^^9

Fed-Kun's army
I love this chapter because it explains WHY Makima saw everyone as dogs, its not because she wanted them as pets, its because she was a dog herself and wanted others like her

We actually saw the true antagonists of the manga once - it was those old fart politicians who most likely groomed Makima into whom she became. They also referred to her subordinates as dogs.

Dex-chan lover
Finally I can gush about this, so Denji got a new friend in the control devil. MAKIMA IS FINALLY DEAD. DENJI IS A HIGHSCHOOL BOY! I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!
Now let's hope that part 2 won't hurt as much as part 1. Or maybe it will.
... Sometimes, I miss when Aki, Power, & Denji were all together. I'm really gonna miss experiencing this manga for the first time again.

Aggregator gang
This was good, honestly the series lost me a little bit when they all started going up against Makima and it was just fight scene after fight scene, but Denji saving Kobeni and seeing people love him on TV was where it turned back around for me and I got pulled right back in, and it stayed good after that point.

I don't know what part 2 is gonna be like, whether it's a straight up Chainsaw Man sequel with Denji as the main character again (or possibly the new Makima as the main character), or set in the same universe but an altogether different series, but either way I'm hyped. Also hope we get more Kobeni.

Dex-chan lover
New character unlocked!
· Loli Control Devil

New story unlocked!
· Chainsaw Man, Part 2

Users who are viewing this thread