Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Love, Love, Chainsaw.

So this is only part one and all my favorite characters (Aki and Power) are dead and apparently the devil of domination is hanging around Denji. I'll just pretend this manga ended with Denji, Aki and Power still living together.

Hopefully no part 2.

I found this manga quitte refreshing in comparison to the usual shonen.

@KuroNeko925 Power did ask him to come find before she died. I mean devils basically respawn at level 0 without any prior memories so hopefully, if there is a part two, he finds her. Otherwise I agree with the ending ending on a sour note. Dude simped until the end.

this thing is THE shit. totally agree.
what do you mean this thing is shit?
better than novel that you guys write in middle school

Man.. i just want aki and that eyepatch girl that i forgot the name to be happy.. or at least bring back power and reze

wtf how can he still like her??

I have a feeling that author will fck up the final ending of this series

@Shuxlnori012 because she was the first one to treat him like a living being

Also this isn’t the end

ngl I still miss Beam (I hope I have his name right, it was the shark demon). He was wholesome.

Nobody realize that devils don't die ffs they just reincarnated in hell unless, they got eaten by the chainsaw man. so there's a chance denji will meet power in her reincarnated form with no memories of what happened in the past and so reze and aki too if I'm not wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a fulfilling read .....
Sees last panel
This was good enough. No shippuden part 2 would be necessary.

Humans with a devil's heart probably don't get to reincarnate as far I can tell, the devil will persist but the human will die.

Users who are viewing this thread