Chainsaw Man - Vol. 17 Ch. 155 - The Old Me

Taq

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Nayuta isn't still on the path to betrayal. Not down to having the exact same plan as Makima anyways. Now, will she compromise Dennis's autonomy in order to keep him safe? Yeah, totally, and that's gonna lead to a rocky period for them, but ultimately they'll work it out.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Nayuta isn't still on the path to betrayal. Not down to having the exact same plan as Makima anyways. Now, will she compromise Dennis's autonomy in order to keep him safe? Yeah, totally, and that's gonna lead to a rocky period for them, but ultimately they'll work it out.
Who the fuck is Dennis?! LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I just lost the plot. What the hell is going on?

Dex-chan lover
Every single female character wanted to harm Denji at some point, no exceptions.
Fumiko is the only female character who has, at no point, tried to kill Denji. She did attack his dick, but it lead nowhere, so it doesn't count.

Dex-chan lover
I'll believe in Nayuta. I think she did change her initial "Makima v2.0" goal and found happiness as Denji's cute and bratty little sister. I mean, she has his heart already, figuratively speaking.

And we have a fully open confirmation about Denji's father. We're finally looking what was behind door number 1.

Dex-chan lover
l can deal with everything else but l pray that Nayuta is atlest safe the non-stop punching down on denji and his life is getting boring
For me, I find it ridiculous (but not in a "boring" way, just a baffling way).

Literally-- not figuratively, literally every woman of note that Denji has encountered has (or, hopefully in Nayuta's case, has had) some ulterior motive in associating with Denji that puts his life in danger by their hands.

I could have sworn I was seeing some female anitubers that were talking up these women as being like a breath of fresh air in the "shounen" scene or whatever the heck-- these their women?

...because they're mine-- but not because they're "subversive" or whatever. I just think they're cute and cool sometimes.

Fumiko is the only female character who has, at no point, tried to kill Denji. She did attack his dick, but it lead nowhere, so it doesn't count.
She left that man to die even though she's his bodyguard.

...and the first time she did that, it was because she wanted to finish a karaoke song.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She left that man to die even though she's his bodyguard.

...and the first time she did that, it was because she wanted to finish a karaoke song.
He's stronger than her, what do you expect from her?

Dex-chan lover
There is no way Nayuta is dead, right? I mean, she's a devil, a puny spear and random mob cannot really kill her? Right? Right?..

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that Nayuta has actually died because she haven't fulfilled her purpose as a character, we already saw that her motivation to Denji happy were quite malicious but I think they have changed over the course of time, now she genuinely wants him to be happy with his current family, I mean, why else would she be that hurt when Denji told her to stay away? I think it would be quite a turning point for Nayuta, since she have lost her only identity, that is being Denji's family.
Fair, but I think characters dying not because they completed their role, but because someone happened to kill them is one of the strong points of this manga. Aki died just like that, no warning. Makes it seem more real when there's an actual sense of danger, basically anyone but Denji could die at any point.

Dex-chan lover
dvQLw1q.png

wait you can't do that in this manga. That's illegal

Dex-chan lover
The number of times she did nothing to help makes up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread