Chainsaw Man - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Super Smooch

Dex-chan lover
Pussies on twitter are saying this is sexual assault and whining about how uncomfortable it made them. God I love based and superior mangadex. THIS WAS HOT AF :oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo: plus it closed with an evangelion ref. joke :pepela::pepela: doesn't get more peak

Dex-chan lover
Pussies on twitter are saying this is sexual assault
...how?

They kissed each other individually, and then they started making out with each other-- and Denji was letting her handle his junk, too.

[ningen] are hard at work in the lab, figuring out ways to complain about anything these days

to be fair, maybe they're considering Asa...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pussies on twitter are saying this is sexual assault and whining about how uncomfortable it made them. God I love based and superior mangadex. THIS WAS HOT AF :oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo: plus it closed with an evangelion ref. joke :pepela::pepela: doesn't get more peak
Keep the tourists OUT
This was a hilarious chapter

Dex-chan lover
Twitter and reddit overanalyzing some smooching and a handjob :kek:

I'm sure everyone involved are traumatized and have to go to a therapist for the next 10 chapters

I'm bored out of my mind. What the fuck happened to this manga? Is he stalling because he doesn't know how to continue the story? What's going on?

So they strike public safety. Break out one of the strongest devils several chapters ago. And I guess public safety just stopped caring? Casually taking a train ride to eat... Visiting a brothel... Ejaculating in public? No urgency by public safety to track them down?

Fed-Kun's army
Don’t miss being a teenager at all 😂 poor kid got his first decent makeout sesh with a girl (demon) who at least sort of likes him and he nuts in their hand.

Dude needs a fucking break and I don’t think post nut clarity is gonna fix his problems.

Also Asa and Yoru are both messy as hell, appreciate how Fujimoto writes women as equally insane as his dudes.

Double-page supporter
Having 150+ comments is wild bro. Fujimoto really broke the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread