Chainsaw Man - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Super Smooch

Dex-chan lover
trash story and trash narrative development LMFAO
Shit is slowly turning into Firepunch
how are you gonna say the development is trash and then say it's turning into something also good?

626536.jpg

this is a checks-out-able pfp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
YES! YESSSS! AND NOW YORU HAS FALLEN! And now we see Asa and Yoru become rivals.

Dex-chan lover
Boy, that was a fast plot development... I would've never expected to see this despite all the bizarre shit that happened.

Dex-chan lover
Ok you know what I have a couple of things that I just have to let out, like Denji:
  • Cum Sword
  • Denji's Handjob Virginity Sword
  • Yoru the "back alley sloppy kiss and handjob" devil
  • Can't call Asa/Yoru a femcel anymore, or ay least that's not gonna last longer
Ch 119 is what you're looking for for that flashback of the kiss.
Yoru getting some of her memories coming back... I don't like what that implies with Nayuta.

Lmao at Yoru peacing out while leaving Asa with... the stuff. I can't wait for the memes hahaha.

These last couple of chapters have been CRAZY 🤣

I have no idea how this will be adapted, but then again, Evangelion exists...
You can still call Asa a femcel because she got cucked by Yoru. She's been downgraded from femcel to a CUCKED femcel.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, this assumes that Yoru was trying to arouse/exploit Denji's sexuality... it could also be interpreted the other way, that Denji was just over stimulated in that way and came without Yoru doing anything particular. Like I said, there's definite ambiguity here, and I want to acknowledge that.
pretty sure their brains are merging, asa was more reserved but has been getting more aggressive where as yoru has gotten more mellow, to the point of this happening. that or the war devil is actually the horny devil; lets not lie her she could've easily made dick sashimi but went for a h subplot makeout session. asa's response will be really funny for sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread