Chainsaw Man - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Dark Diving

Dex-chan lover
This boy's simping is going to be a problem until the fucking end huh. I can just see the body count climbing higher and higher. Getting real tired of seeing so many people die to save his dumb, immortal ass.

Fed-Kun's army
...i still believe that Reze is interested in him even tho by just a little! i mean, couldn't help it. they both could almost relate to each other..

calm down there, @Betony... this series is much interesting if you just saw past that, i'm sure you're already know how he is been raised since a little, he just desperate for affection

Dex-chan lover
I know, I know @Blue-plum I think the MC is really annoying, but I find other things about the series interesting enough to keep reading it, like the devils and side characters. I just reached a venting point after seeing so many die for the sake of a character I have little investment in (and honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if Denji wasn't immortal).

Fed-Kun's army
i get your point there tbh, @Betony... and as much as i dislike it i kinda agreed with you a little. after i read the lastest chapter, i couldn't help but starting to pissed towards Denji, like
My favorites character die! like i'm glad Kobeni didn't, tho i'm a little disappointed Reze did died, but Power? fuck that!
lolmao, so i think the real MC here wasn't Denji, but Pocchita/Chainsaw Devil. and that's why he's being made like that, i think...

tho, if you had read the Author's other works Fire Punch you might knows how this story would lead at, lol

Love how this series is basically an ultraviolent shonen mixed with the story of a teenager and his impulses. He made a promise to his dog to always live his best life and that's exactly what he's doing. It'll be fun seeing him grow, glad I finally picked up this manga.

Aggregator gang
Hmm well. Now I'm getting the feeling that Makima just ain't gonna let Reze walk away, knowing how ruthless she is. But I was wrong when I said Reze working for the Gun Devil was too blatant twist, so I'm probably wrong here too.

Aggregator gang
man, i just lost that bet... props to her for living for more than 10 chapters i guess

MC is just trying to live his life ti the fullest, doing just whatever he feels at the moment just like his promise to pochita.

Users who are viewing this thread