Chainsaw Man - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Broken Heart, Flower, Chainsaw

Yeah... like the ones bellow me I wasn't that attached to her but her last words are really sad because through those it basically confirms the fact that she was lying and deep down she was longing for someone who could understand her, quite tragic how he'll never know the truth...

Aggregator gang
Heh, so my gut was right this time around. I felt Makima would move in because for her 1) Reze is a dangerous enemy, Gun Devil's ally and has been attacking her people, and 2) she's a murderous crimimal. Although I'm not sure just how much the second point weighs for her.

And to be perfectly frank, the romance subplot nonwithstanding, Reze dying in her moment of weakness is what she deserved. SMASH that dislike button!

(EDIT) Oh and I forgot to mention how the author is really laying down Makima's personality, having her just sit next to Reze and watch with an emotionless face as she dies.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga just keeps making me sad. First Makima, now Reze. Not gonna give points to author for either of those.

Aggregator gang
Fuck
When I first saw her I thought she'd either be a villain or die
Of course it'd be both, dammit

Fed-Kun's army
Ok imma cry... denji was waiting with flowers 🥲 and reze was on the way to meet him 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread