Chainsaw Man - Vol. 8 Ch. 64 - Welcome to Hell

Devils of primal fears, nice stuff. Seriously, what is Makima?

Dex-chan lover
guanxi @ the demonic embodiment of humanity's fear of the dark: bro cut that shit out you're scaring the hoes

Dex-chan lover
Dood, I haven't feel chills like this since berserk ... this is some DARK SHIT YO!!!!

When she said that the gun devil had nothing against these demons, that was so scary

Dex-chan lover
What.The.Hell.Is.Makima. What sort of power she has that they need to resort to a primordial entity to have a chance of killing her.

Have to say i am impressed, i was so caught up with what was happening that it completely passed over me that there must be worse things than the gun devil, i mean guns to the point that they turn in something common exist in the most 100 or 150 years, this amounts to nothing when you put the length that humanity exists so the things that we have feared since the beginning must surpass the gun devil with easy.

The author's choice of the imagery with the astronauts was genius, the ones that are witnesses to the dark vastness, the design was simple and minimalist but everything added up to the delivery... and the dark devil did even recognize their existence, it just walked past them and its mere presence affected them.

Dex-chan lover
It is just me or their arms seemed to write something, i don't know Japanese nearly enough ( this means nothing) but the positioning really looked like their letters, can someone that knows something confirm this, please?

Dex-chan lover
I think Makima must have a contract with the Death itself or maybe, if there are devils, there could be angels too

Users who are viewing this thread