Chainsaw Man - Vol. 8 Ch. 64 - Welcome to Hell

Dex-chan lover
OK. so, the woman at the end of this chapter made the puppet devil to fall in love with her wile working with Santa, the person that has a contract with puppets. The woman had a pact with the Hells devil to send Chainsaw to hell. So that they could get a pact with a primordial devil. Like darkness or Death, so that they could kill Makima (the recurring thing in this show)

The question now is. What did cause do to be so feared? even primordial devils like darkness want him because they are scared of what he's able to do, All devils seem to have a fear and hatred towards Chainsaw. Just what did he do?
The power of a devil should be equivalent to the fear humans have about them.

Just what the fuck is Chainsaw

Fed-Kun's army
Guys... Im starting to think we wont have happy fun Enoshima times in the future.
Hell, im starting to think we wont have any more happy fun times, its all darkness from here on out.

Fed-Kun's army
Genius imagery. Fujimoto is the most imaginative artist to have been featured in WSJ this entire decade.

Dex-chan lover
Makima is so OP they need help from someone stronger than the final boss. Kinda makes you connect the dots that it's possible that Makima has ties to the Gun Devil.

@alacaelum The arms spell out MAKIMA
uCGA5OW.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@dragonwarz With this in mind it makes me think that Makima is probably contracted to something stronger than the fear of the dark, like maybe death, or possibly some parallel of god.

Shit's fucked, yo. I love this damn manga.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminded me of an interview Capcom gave about RE1 and the doors, in that doors are an essential foundation as a horror device.

why is everyone so afraid of makima? what devil did she contract, and how does she not have to sacrifice anything....

@sexism Maybe... She is the Human Devil or something like that, idk what kind of crack Fujimoto is taking for this manga

Fed-Kun's army
I've used the future devil to check out the next 2 chapters and I can only say oh god oh fuck oh no oh no aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

OS9Ctk7.png

I think what people fear the most is God. That would explain why Makima is omniscient and omnipotent

Users who are viewing this thread