Chainsaw Man - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Pluck

I am so lost gonna have to come back and understand it all. Anyways I hope our boy Denji can find a real one eventually cause everyone seems to be murderous as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
Makima is ruthless
Maybe if that Chinese girl took that dude's (that old devil hunter who is blindfolded too) offer she could've survived.
What I have gathered from all this, no one is sane her and a lot of people wanna kill makima even the people she seems close to. They are all 2 faced
I mean I understand whats happening but at the same time I don't know the fuck is happening.. I have so many questions

Are people genuinely confused as to what is happening or do they mean "what the fuck" as in woah that was crazy

rereading this again..
"woah dude, chill the f down!"
"um, what's happening"
"ouh, the chapter ends"

Dex-chan lover
@andialif I'm pretty sure it's based off this thing from the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. It's a machine that extrapolates the entire universe from a crumb of cake and give absolute perspective, thus causing everyone who's in it to go mad when they realize how small they are. The creator made it to shut up his wife and it succeeded.

Fed-Kun's army
this is so weird everyone was dead then now they live and then they are killed wtf

Dex-chan lover
reading this while high as fuck was probably not a good idea. I've had to re read these chapters so much bc I keep getting lost lol

Users who are viewing this thread