Chainsaw Man - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - The Everyday Comes To An End

Dex-chan lover
Directed by M.Night Shamalamadingdong

Well, Power can probably heal and Topknot guy wants to die anyway, so not much changes I guess maybe

Fed-Kun's army
nooo! not Power please! nooooo!

but damn, i wonder if the Devil that devils fear most would be the Devil of the Darkness.. i mean The Gun Devil was that human fear most right? ...or, it could be Denji himself that devils fear most?? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

...i have a feelings this all Makima schemes, Aki ended up fond with both of them and in the end Makima still drag them along, 🙃

I wonder if there would be a devil hunter devil, based on the fear of devil hunters, therefore maybe being the devil most feared by devils

Fed-Kun's army
yeah! @Ahodegozaimasuru.. i thought that too! after the Future Devil say it i remembered what Angel Devil said before, it could be possible...

...but man~ what a twist eh? i have this FP vibe while reading this manga (~‾▿‾)~ ohoo~ohohooo~

Double-page supporter
maybe the demon they fear the most has something to do with pain? demons arent really afraid to die, they respawn in hell, but excruciating pain makes them want to die (remember the hotel demon)

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was already set in stone and I was spoiled.. in fact, we're all spoiled henceforth..

but even still, isn't power a pure devil? so that means she'll be going back to hell... Aki tho..

Fed-Kun's army
what a schemer bitch!

@Winchan,
no...i think, she was more like kinda half-Devil half-Human, a devilmen... different case but still if she was reincarnated to hell then she would probably have a different form,
i still can't get over his death, but Power died scene? that struck me man, she was Bringing a Cake for Denji! aAaAaAaA—

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum

Indeed, Power is a devil that took over a dead body.. but from what I've gathered, they all remember the sound of a chainsaw's roar before they leave hell.. she may take a different form, but I hope she at least keeps her memories.

Me too fam, can't hate Makima more than I do now :<

Fed-Kun's army
@Winchan,
well, i hope so too...but Angel Devil did say that most devil didn't remembered what happened in the Hell and vice versa,

and holy shit dude! it turns out Makima has a good intentions all along, also she was kinda pulling out a serious FP vibe in the lastest chapter, oof!

i think i will take my lesson from now on that i shouldn't make any expectation or whatnot and trying to enjoy the show instead, lol (':
its time to see a Power fan-comics tho, i still kinda miss her~ (': oof!

Dex-chan lover
When there's a bunch of spoiler tags in the comments

aa6.jpg

The future is not best :(
MAN WTF WHO THE HELL IS GONNA BE LEFT ALIVE THEN????

Users who are viewing this thread