Chainsaw Man - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - 9/12

Dex-chan lover
I prefer this version's "The Devil of Domination" than the M+'s "Control Devil". It sounds a lot more terrifying, which their names should carry in the canon. Maybe "Domination Devil" is more appropriate for uniformity's sake.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, so she has the power of "control"
Here I was hoping she has the "Fear of missing out" power, would be ridiculous.

Makima is actually the deus ex makina devil. She has lot more powers than just controlling people.

Fed-Kun's army
Another one that went for "Domination".
I too prefer it, especially because it fits the angelology deal we've had for a while
If I remember every idea correctly:
Prinz/Princi - Principality
Power - Power
Beam - Cherubim
Makima - Dominion
Angel - Angel (or is it? could be Archangel but that depends on the interpretation. Probably safer to say its angel due to common perception and understanding of how one should be)

There was also the theory that Future is a Seraphim because of the surrounded eye in the center + Cheerleader-like behavior.
Also possibility of Chainsaw being a Throne due to connected rings, but that might be a stretch.
Some of these seem pretty intentional, I wonder where the author will go with it. Just names, or more?

@Disrupted

Not to mention the important S/M connotations. Shit.

She must be an absolute minx in bed. I'd let her dominate my dick, if you know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
That president was like "let's do this guns a blazing using my citizen life"

Users who are viewing this thread