Chainsaw Man

That cover makes me sad... I miss Angel being able to do things, and I miss Aki most of all. That dude was the heart of the manga. I can't believe I thought he'd be the Sasuke at the beginning, he really was a good guy.

Can anybody explain the story for me?

First, it started as a story of a devil hunter with some intrigue like who Makima is. After that, I got really confused.

So the American president gave one year of every American to the gun devil to kill Makima. but the dude went and killed a lot of people for no reason, why?

Also why Aki became the gun devil.

After that, I have no idea what Makima motivation is, also how dead characters came back and started to fight denji (like the bomb girl).
I appreciate it if somebody could explain the story for me because I feel like an idiot.

Ch 91 should be coming up soon.

Saw the Chinese translated chapter. I could write a spoiler edit summary but yeah oh well.

2Supermedo
gun-devil tried to kill Makima, he just have too large splash-zone for attack
gun-devil was defeated by Makima, she ordered him to take Aki's body and go to fight Denji, purpose of it - that you're see in 90(and 82) chpt.
Makima as control-evil want to control chainsaw, or as his insane fan wat to be eaten by him.
Characters like bomb-girl, katana-guy, Denji and Quanxi almost totally immortal.

Okay, no, wait a bit, I think I get it.

This is dog of flanders X Devilman Crybaby X Chainsaws.

Dex-chan lover
Bringing her back just to kill her again is rough 😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

started reading this on a whim 6 hours ago and i'm caught up now

kinda wish i waited a few months so that i could actually finish it in one go lmao

Users who are viewing this thread