Chainsaw Man

Group Leader
Put this series on hold for a long time so I figured it was about time that I caught up to it.
The story is really interesting and intriguing; wouldn't say that it has any highs and lows, it somehow consistently keeps delivering.
The art is just as good, if not even better (the author's composition feels so sleek). I especially love the way the SFX are incorporated in the pages.

Definitely a series worth your time, I'll be sure to keep up with it from now on.
Additional thoughts: at certain chapters you just can't help but question how in the heck is this published in Jump. Other than that, Makima bewitched me as well lol

this is one cool series; with one very cool makima;
but you won't get attached or root for any character;

every time i read a shitty manga and i want to cleanse my pallette, i always come back to this mastapeeece

Aggregator gang
no clue whats happening, but its really fucking good

power is best girl no cap

Probablу mу favourite shounen manga. Denji has me tearing up all the time, the art seemed a bit lazу at first, but I reallу love it now, the other characters are all lovable, the pacing is great and I have no fucking clue what's going to happen after everу chapter. also Power best girl.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty infamous for how good this is maybe it's because the art? although manga in general rarely ever goes mainstream.

Good thing this was serialized by Shonen Jump, and all serialized manga in Shonen Jump has received an anime at some point, so we can expect an anime soon, and I'm pretty excited to see it being animated.

Group Leader
Read official and support the series-
Viz
Mangaplus

If subscription is available in your region, get it. $1.99/month is dirt cheap for wsj catalog.

Deserves atleast a 9.00 rating. It has plot progression and stakes which is very rare among shounen manga.

Users who are viewing this thread