Chainsaw Man

Wait so
the prime minister is a devil? Wonder what devil he is, considering he has a Love Train-type contract power

ahhhhhh my head hurts....
A lot of characters are introduced as if they will stay only to find out they're just gonna die..wasted my feelings

Idk about you guys but its getting confusing, it's like they 1st show what will happen and then they explain. A lot of holes on the plot man...but nice art

Alright peeps. Those of you who think this manga doesn't make sense should read Fire Punch (Official EN) to prep for Fujimoto.
Up until the chapter before I started believing the gun devil was a fabrication like the ice witch.
Be prepared for developed characters who should show more potential in future chapters to
die inexplicably and completely unfulfilled! WHY BEAM!? YOU WERE THE BEST CHARACTER AND HAD THE NICEST PERSONALITY! PLEASE COME BACK!

edit: how do I use the \[url\] tags?

so uh can you not introduce a character for a few chapters or even a few pages and just kill them off like that car?

please and thank you <3

Rip, tear and eat until it is done. This includes any characters that any actually likes as well as significant character growth in just about anyone. I hope this doesn't end up imploding like Fire Punch did.

Damn well denji being doomguy isn’t the twist I was expecting but holy shit is it a welcome one

"even with my power to control, I can't remember the names of those erased"
*Proceeds to name off things that were erased*

https://twitter.com/chickeiii/status/1303657100145352704
Makima truly is the Control Devil.
vtgyG0U.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread