Chainsaw Man

@nitrook
he mentioned that he almost used all the blood power gave him so he was probably using powers blood to keep his blood pumping without pochi functioning as a heart, as we saw he was able to use powers blood to make a chainsaw so he likely was able to use her powers as the blood devil

"what is this, I don't even, huh?" has been said too many times reading this but without a doubt it has never been more relevant than right now.

. I dropped this manga when the truth about makima being one of the monster things got revealed since this is about to end I wanna pick it back up so can someone tell me what chapter

Aggregator gang
Anime adaption plus
Part 2 of the manga
holy shit lol

After reading this chapter I honestly had to drop it because Denji had posted me off so much with his complete SIMP behavior. I came back a year later cuz the manga is still somewhat popular and wanted to ask does the manga or Denji get any better and is it really worth a read?

Now that we're nearing the end of the manga, it's time we acknowledge who the best girl is.

Kobeni, we all know it's Kobeni.

At first I didn't want to read this because the name "Chainsaw Man" sounds super dumb, but it was really interesting.

God damn this was a hell of a ride and definitely worth the read.

Also : Kobeni best girl

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Now that's One heck of a Ending.

Now We end the Control Devil Arc with
Makima Natuya as an ally, hope we see her more as a Sister of Denji rather than a Love Interest.

@Robinisback : like how power was watch blood devil be reborn as a dude and reze coming to school with denji and Himeno’s little sister

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Robinisback yeah and there still power i think the blood devil already revive but wandering again because she got no memory, let's hope Denji don't forget that promise that he will find the blood devil

Users who are viewing this thread