Chainsaw Man

what a ride, i can't even clearly tell if this was good or not, half the time it just made me go "what the fuck" or "why the fuck"

it just gets crazier as the chapters go on and it made me question if i'm the dumb one here for not following what's going on or the author for writing it this way

@basedquiat my dude, makima's sense of smell was hinted at IN THE FIRST CHAPTER (and then at multiple points onward). And the heart removal thing was used just a few chapters prior to him using it against makima, so no, you weren't "just now learning about it" (hell, denji literally STATES that it's how he got the idea). I don't care about you opinion on the manga, you're perfectly entitled to it, but don't go around blaming the author (who actually tried to not pull anything out of his ass) for your lack of reading skills.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Bros why the END tag in ch 97 ? its just on Hiatus till arc 2 starts, it probably won't be long till it starts, probably a few months to a year, as the mangaka will be busy with the anime and all.

Fed-Kun's army
More or less knew what to expect from the author of Fire Punch, but
the deaths still hit hard at times. The world feels so empty at the end, when basically the whole main cast besides MC dies. I mean sure, he's gonna find Power when she revives again (probably in part 2), but she won't be the same person probably. Sure, Domination Devil gets revived, but Makima is gone and dead. I was sad about Aki's death, but then realize he ended up becoming the Gun Devil so he'll probably get revived, too. But none of them will be the same.
Makes me wonder how part 2 is going to go.

This manga is a cool and wild ride. If you got a blunt , boof , bong with you , take a huge asss rip AND START READING.

I haven't even started reading this manga, but i already can tell it ended TOO fast

Users who are viewing this thread