Chainsaw Man

wow, this manga at first makes you do not take it seriously, to then BOOM! ultra mega fucking good plot twist, just like the control demon LOL

I knew it wasnt gonna happen, but the fact that a week passed and we didnt get a new chapter made me unbelievably sad.

10/10. Chainsaw Man has it all. Great characters and character development, awesome gore (a lot of Doom references), a consistent pace through part 1.

Just read it. And remember: Makima is listening.

Dex-chan lover
Overall good far from 10* though
Story didn't have much to say just the usual meaning of life garbage
Some more interesting plot threads were just completely dropped or brushed over
Interpersonal conflicts are also mostly absent its just heroes vs. monster of the week until the next arc hits
Lots of Fujimoto Tatsuki™ over the top gore and random bullshit cause "Looks cool™"
Every ~30 chapters the author just throws in 20 new characters just so they can die
Second half was starting to get painful again but it never reached Firepunch levels of vomit
One (or five) too many deux ex machinas for my licking

The fanboys sucking this off are actually hilarious like the guy below me going on about character development
The characters in this don't develop with an arc they do a fucking loop da loop and end up at the starting point lmaoo
Unless you wanna call one character suddenly developing crippling anxiety just to lose it in the next chapter again "development" they mostly just act the exact same way throughout the 97 chapters
Or the """"twists"""" that you can see coming from a mile away with characters straight up info dumping whats about to happen and the comments are still like "YO NO WAY"

This might be the most controversial part of my baby rage rant
I don't see the appeal in Power
Shes was either a huge bitch or just generally annoying for almost the entire story then becomes even more clingy and annoying for a bit after they went to hell and then just reverts again
They become buddy buddy really quickly and then pretty much nothing happened with her anymore
She barely played a part in most arcs too just standing in the background

...... I give it a 9 not 10...cause that character's death at the end seemed incredibly forced for the sake of the tragedy plot Fujimoto...

So after reading a little, it seems as tho this is full-on Doom eternal chainsaw only run?

another question, in the manga do characters like have a mental breakdown become super dark and think that the best way to solve something is by killing everyone?

Dex-chan lover
ITS FINISHED ALREADY? Dude i remember waiting a month for chapter 3 on my phone but over here this shits already done, bout to binge read this shit TONIGHT LETS GOO

Users who are viewing this thread