Chainsaw Man

I am sorry i just can't, makima really is a great character, but i just can't see why would someone love her.

Trash manga, the pacing was too fast and they use character death for progression. Also, the character development in this manga is just bad, Denji goes from a horny teenager to a cannibal. They also kill a lot of characters for no reason at all, even if that character is popular among others. They also bring up a lot of topics for world building and not discuss them any further, like the primordial devils. Also, the lesson in this manga is to hug others? Wasted reading 97 chapters just for the lesson to hug someone who literally killed a lot of innocent people.

This manga was a 10/10 up until the Gun devil arc. I actually don't despise the author for killing off so many characters and I like all the quirks that keep this manga different from all the contemporaries. But god damn the shit this manga did before the final arc, the character building, the set pieces, the spreads. Bomb girl and International Assassins arcs are peak fiction and I have re read the introduction for the gun devil like 8 times its that good. This is a solid 8/10 and I cant wait till part 2

It’s not actually trash, the pacing a bit off but it’s a good read.

A bit of hyperbole on my part.

gotta say that to me this one is good, but it's not that great to me cuz i get attached to the characters i got pretty sad with some endings, but overall, it's kinda crazy the building of the legend of some sorts, there is room to more story and i think it could start to get some fixed characters that don't die. just saying.

lol there's a lot of hating here, well understandable, i loved this manga and that ending, i didn't expect that

the fact that he put a character from his previous oneshot, what a nice touch

those people who saying that the story is trash because its to fast & hard to follow on every chapters, so let me get this straight this is not your usual package "action comedy" manga, this type is usually made to give the impression of a fast and strange chaotic action wrapped with dark humor for pacing in each chapter. That is why the storyline feels rushed, making it difficult for casual readers to digest.

Yeah, no. The pacing in this manga is trash, same with the flow of the story. They introduce a lot of characters just for them to die a few chapters later. We don't even get to connect with the characters, so when they die and the author expects us to feel something for them, it just doesn't work.
For example, Himeno, I didn't really feel anything when she died because she kicked the bucket shortly after she was introduced.
They introduce side characters just for them to die, I don't even remember the name of the devil hunter contracted with the Stone Devil, or the devil hunters with a scar on their faces. This manga is a solid 6/10. I guess you can enjoy it if you don't question anything and just read it like your typical shounen. Also, sorry if I made any grammatical errors, English isn't my mother tongue.

I would say it's good, but if I think about it, everything seems so pointless.
Didn't even have the time to feel sad about the characters because of the direction the plot took.

Users who are viewing this thread