Chainsaw Man

Okay the story was kind of a MESS especially late chapters but I guess that's the point of the story. In order to enjoy this manga, you have to TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN. Once you do that you'll enjoy this series far more like I did. This was a very good read 8/10

@thermo-g No you don't turn off your brain, this story is thoroughly well-thought out with no gaping plot holes and, dare I say, is even KINO. If you shut off your logic you'll miss the best parts of this story, namely the character writing, and only see it for its bombastic nature.
@XNovalX
blow my nuts you have a romcom pfp just fucking KNEEL at the sheer SOUL that fujimoto SENSEI (that's teacher for you baka gaijin) has put into kinosaw man

God this manga so fucking amazing I can’t wait for MAPPA to animate this masterpiece

this is basically the best wholesome Gore manga that I've ever read, so far....

if some people knows about a Manga similar to this, please, kindly do tell me... I'm really hyped for the Part 2 tbh,

Double-page supporter
This manga ain't screwing around huh-

Is how I describe my experience reading this.

mmmm i definitely liked this alottt but the last arc was... ehhh... not so great? felt a bit rushed and there was alot that went unexplained. otherwise, i really liked everything else alot and recommend reading!!

People calling the plot pointless or messy when that’s kinda the point?

Well even I disagree with this because I thought the manga was really well thought out.

@cyphexada

If you want some explanations or didn’t understand the plot that well I highly recommend watching https://youtu.be/XJu5M0LOiJE.
Gave me a new appreciation of how good Chainsaw Man is

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read stuff this good in a while. I hope the art style is much improved in anime.

Users who are viewing this thread