Chainsaw Man

Fed-Kun's army
Ok the plot kinda had some sort of story structure but it came to a point where nothing made sense and mangaka just started making shit up.

The manga tried too hard to be a devilman clone. Go Nagai would be proud tho. In the end, I didn't like it as much, not saying it's bad but it's not a 10/10 for me.

Dex-chan lover
He keeps kicking me in the dick......why?.......why does he keep kicking me in the dick?😰
There are those sad stories, and there are happy ones.
Then comes these kinda series who's author just loves to kick you in the crotch while they have you on a leash.........they know they can do so cause you're too late to drop it..........you already like it.........you can't hate it.

sick art, good story, i get jujutsu kaisen vibes from it
plus here they actually kill characters
, is there going to be like another part to this story or smth? felt unfinished

Reading the comments here shows you why we don't really have that many mangas that try to tell different stories or approach the writing process in a different way.
Most manga readers expect formulaic characters and plots. If you need confirmation for that, check the site for some of the most popular mangas, you'll see that most of the difference between them is in the art.

I like what the writer tried to do with this. Death was used in excess, but in many cases it was impactful both for the main character and for me, even the many times it had almost no setup.

In two words, captivating and addicting, in the best way possible.
Only downside, I was done reading after 2 days. fuck

I started reading for the novelty of a dude with a chainsaw for a head. Now I think this is one of the better and more interesting stories I've read, and I'm exited for part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread