Champignon no Majo - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - The Examiner

Contributor
I hope Lis stops being so depressing soon. I know it's a plot point that he never improves and always go back to his old self, but it's getting too tiring.

Glad we have the wind magician though. I really like how goofy and loud he is. Almost like a foil for Lis.

Dex-chan lover
The artistry just gets better and better with every chapter. I love how the chaotic flow of the paneling matches the turmoil Lis faces inside, and the backdrops are stellar at evoking all sorts of pathos :thumbsup:

But yeah, time to resolve at least some of the plot lines to keep things from going astray.

Dex-chan lover
I love how much the author loves her own work. You can just feel the detail and passion ooze from its pages.

However. Man is there a lot of red flags these last few chapters.

Thank you for the chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
WHUUTTTT I DIDN'T REALISE THAT MANY YEARS HAS PASSED, like Henry did said he had kids with plural but i thought like well it's mediaeval times so they do early marriage and then BOOM! 10 YEARS HAS PASSED??? And that Lis is still in that state for a decade? No wonder the wind was annoyed although his yapping is truly trash and my mind can't keep up with this chapter on how messy it is. Thank you for the update! I truly wish to know where this series are going to end up, either tragedy or happy ending. On other side of note, white witches want black witches power? Yikes, talks about being weak there buddy. Man i hate them so much

Users who are viewing this thread