Chandra Has - Ch. 9 - Time of Death

So I guess in the past Arjuna defeated the Dragon King but then sth like lost himself? That's why the others had to stop him? Anw thanks for the chapter. This manga has really good art.

This is very good, but not very well known since this manga has good art and a good plot

@Ichirou2910
or its because he defeated the dragon king and thus became the purverbial bug in the jar ie the thing standing between them and achieving their respective real desires
and a common enemy

(he earned the killing blow and has an overpowered ability thus would have gotten most of the credit and would have been hailed as the hero with the 7 companions instead of the 8 heroes)

Thanks for the chapter ! 😘

I'm curious what they'll come up with to explain his death. I got a rough idea like everyone here point out but hmmmm.

Maybe the other Chandrahas know something that Arjuna doesn't. Like whoever kills the dragon king will become one himself? Anyway, I think there's definitely a solid reason behind them killing Arjuna

@laketa thats what im thinking too, they did hint that Karna was a bit jealous of arjuna but i dont think that was enough for him to kill him, they either know something Arjuna doesnt or they are all somehow possesed

Aggregator gang
Is this some Naruto BS where they had to seal the Dragon King inside Arjuna....?

Users who are viewing this thread