Chang Le Makes Me Unable to Confess

Judging from the summary, this is going to be cute and floofi. I'll binge this when loads of chapters are up _:)з)∠)_

Great series! initially I thought it would get boring fast, or be repetitive, but I was wrong! The characters are nice, and the jokes are fun!

I like how their personalities play out and the humour is really enjoyable too.

I am completely ignorant of xiangsheng but I'm here for their cute future together and the struggles of Tan Xiao

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY GOSH! I JUST FOUND THIS BY CHANCE AND I AM SO LUCKY THAT I DID! THIS SERIES IS SO HILARIOUS AND CUTE. IT DOES NOT DISAPPOINT AT ALL. IT WILL HAVE YOU LAUGHING ON THE FLOOR ALL DAY LONG. I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER. MY LIL NUGGETS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER IT HURTS HAHAHAH. THIS SERIES DESERVES MORE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

very epic comic best chinese thing i have ever read and that is even surpassing that other thing i forget what it was tho

Thank you so much for translating! Every chapter has me giggling at my phone lol. The characters and the plot remind me of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, another all-time favorite!

Fed-Kun's army
I read these chapter pretty much on the daily and definitely on a repeated cycle xD They're too funny and cute and I just can't equate into words how much I love this series.

Users who are viewing this thread