CHANGE - Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
Genderbender stuff is confusing
Which one of them is gay? :D

Dex-chan lover
@darara

At this point, Sky (or at least he's bi). But, like most GB stuff, the girl version will become more girly mentally. So either both are gay, or are considered straight (or maybe bi or whatever the term is) in the end.
The human mind can be very adaptable when under heavy stress, especially if it is life changing/threatening. While it may not be the most mentally healthy of outcomes, doing the same thing for a while will make it become habitual. The stress keeps you from breaking that habit. Eventually it can even become second nature to you. This does not happen 100% of the time, nor to everyone, nor to every situation, but in GB stories, this is almost a guarantee. In other words, MC will almost always accept their new form after a time and think of themselves as their new form (in this case, MC will start to consider themselves an actual girl, not a boy somehow transformed into a girl's body). At this point, I would say their relationship is straight (or lesbian if both are girls).

Aggregator gang
@JavelinJoe
I was just joking, so I didn't really expected a serious answer. :D
"MC will start to consider themselves an actual girl"
Its really subtle, but I think she is blushing at the end, so we are already at that stage. :)

@930310
I learn something new everyday.

This some nonsense. If he wasnt into men when he was a guy why would he now? Does him turning into a girl suddenly change his sexuality

Aggregator gang
Gaaaaaaaaaay.

Anyways, this manga sucks because half the chapters are recaps so they're actually fucking short.

Fed-Kun's army
@darara @JavelinJoe

sky cant be gay in this scenario as hes a dude, always was a dude, and likes what is for all intents and purposes, a female. sure he knows budi used to be male, but he doesnt personally know budi, hes never met budi as a male, etc..

as for budi, if she falls for sky it would depend on one simple factor, would they at that point accept they are now a girl? if they still claim to be a dude they would be gay or bi, if however she accepts that shes now a female and lets go of her male past, shes straight

idk why this seemed to be confusing for you guys, its actually pretty simple logic

yes @darara i know you were joking, just had to point this out, mostly for Joe there who gave a complicated answer

@gda19 very complicated to explain, but essentially its been proven that sexuality has been linked to biological stuff, like, people arent just "gay" they are gay because of certain biological factors, such as hormones and genetics (its why a male taking transgender hormones (bunch of estrogen) they may lose attraction for females and gain some for males (it really just depends, but it can influence it))
therefore logically speaking, if some magic shit happens and your entire body, including your DNA changes to that of a female, its only logical that this would have an effect on ones sexuality, hence its not confusing for me to see people gender bend and start to like guys ... you know the saying: "the mind is influence by the body" and this is true in a lot of ways, how you look can affect your mood and mental state, hormones and genetics can affect mental health and so on and so forth

As i understand it, hormones may play a small part, but i think a bigger factor is theyve done MRI scans of people and found those that associate with being gay or bi tend to have some brain structures that physically more closely align with the other sex.

So likely in Budi's case, they would have their entire life experience reinforcing liking girls along with a counterflow of impulses the other way as well. The thought of making out with a guy might still give them an ick feeling, but would be physically attracted to stuff like strength and muscles etc. Subconsciously in ways they couldnt put their finger on.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author introduces a female love interest for David, and Tianlan can go back to just being David's employer.

Users who are viewing this thread