CHANGE - Ch. 29

I will try to update 2 chapther per 7-8 days, I'm doing this alone, i Love this webtoon so much so, i hope you like it too

I accept some feedback about the translate :)

>dreminh You're welcome, thanks for read <3

This chapter is a little bit iffy lol, if I were the teacher I wouldn't just say to my toddler students that "heyy one of your classmate is sick and possibly gonna die very soon" :D

Power Uploader
Uh.. the reason he leads a gang of thugs doesn't make any more sense after the sob story.

What kind of dumb excuse lol I bullied my terminally ill classmate and I found out she died young meaning I made her short life difficult so I joined a gang to stop other kids from fighting except they still fight and are total bullies yeah that makes sense

Dex-chan lover
His reasoning makes absolutely 0 sense
Is the author retarded ?
Is it shit translation ??

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Sky is a complete and total fucking moron. If he wanted to do something positive about bullying, he could begin studying criminology or psychology. Hell, he could have used his money to fund mental healthcare clinics. Joining a gang for that reason is completely self-defeating.

Dex-chan lover
"Sitted"? No Group needs an English proofreader. This chapter was so full of basic grammar mistakes that it was difficult to read.

Users who are viewing this thread