Change the home page design a little.

mrf

So this thing here.
Featured tittles & New titles
Screenshot-20190704-052528.jpg

I never really use it because it on the bottom of the home page.

There are some questions that I ask for myself;

Have you use it?
Barely i do. It is useful but for it to be at the bottom I mostly forgot about it.

Is it useful?
Yes, it is to certain extent.

Why is there at the bottom?
Idk. Maybe because it wasn't there at the beginning or not reliable enough. Question mark

Is it the best for latest updates to be at top?
In my opinion yes, because it is how I knew this is MD homepage. But I rarely pass that panel.

While being at the bottom mostly we forgot about it, so why being implemented? Heck maybe if it not even there, there's no problem.

Oh and the history read might be good if it on the manga tab too.

Tbh the follow and Update for supporters might need to be moved a little. Hey don't blame me it just my instinct that a social media button is at the bottom.

Might you want to move, let it or remove.
It's all on you MD.

Dex-chan lover
You've posted a broken image link, and then refer to the feature with instances of “it”. Also, it would surely be helpful for you to be concise, rather than to attempt the rhetorical approach that you have.

@mrf your link is broken.
What's at the bottom? You are talking 'bout featured and new titles?
If so i use it every second day.

"While being at the bottom mostly we forgot about it, so why being implemented? Heck maybe if it not even there, there's no problem."
I use it and i like it. When i read something i read it top to bottom, i guess that you end in the middle and ask the author why did he used the whole page if ppl forget 'bout the bottom.

mrf

@LowSanity
When you use mobile phone that is.
You know the panel/box on the home page at the bottom that show featured manga..
Idk know about the desktop version though.
Not when you reading.

Oh about the link idk how to fix it. i use imgur to upload the image then copy the link share. This stuff pic on comments still new to me.

mrf

@Oeconomist
It might be easier to understand if I got the image right but I can't do it right.

When use mobile phone that is what i meant. The home page uggh how do i explain it, it's at the bottom of the page in homapage. Just want it to be move up.

@mrf here's the link for your image.
Edit: https://i.ibb.co/kHHfKV2/Screenshot-20190704-052528.jpg
It's 1080x2340. Quite a large image.
Screenshot-20190704-052528.jpg

It's useful at times. The only problem I have is that language and exclude filters don't work on Featured Titles and New Titles. There's stuff that I'm not interested in and then there's stuff that when I view it, it's not even available in English.

Dex-chan lover
I'm using mobile mostly so..

I personally will be just a wee bit bothered if that huge Featured Title & New Titles got moved above.
And also, mainly I would like to see the latest update first rather than those. This isn't MAL.

Also also, I don't think people often too interested to check out new titles anyway well, unless they don't see anything interesting in the latest update.

So, in short.. I reject this idea.
But if there's a small change need to be done.
I believe this one need to be change a bit:

AVdknor.jpg

It looks rather uneven lol

mrf

@ABCsOfLife
That surely something lol.

Well the general idea is to change the homepage a little, The position of things to be precise.

I have never visit md on my computer, yet. when I look at your pic I agree with that. Feels like something missing.

Mostly I agreed with you, I probably doesn't want it to be at the top, because I much more familiar for the latest updates to be at top. That's where I know this is MD.

@mrf Maybe i'm just old. Whenever i visit a new site i treat it as if it was a newspaper page.
Like i said before i use the new and featured titles every second day. It's possible that it's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread