CHANGE

Dex-chan lover
@Nelimia
I see this crap on main page sometimes. Why still not axed? Scanlators should insert yaoi tag so it will finally disappear from main page!

@ichinensei1 This thing was made by a korean sure. But it was first published in indonesian laguage Webtoon, not korean. That's why the english tl uses two indonesian names, Since the "original" indonesian version goes out longer and have more chapters than any webtoon languages, even in korean webtoon itself.

Also, the reason of main hero(ine)'s name different form each version (indonesian, korean, and someone said chinese names in the comments) is because the author wanted his and her name to be as cliche as possible. Therefore in this indonesian version he was named "siti" and "budi", a cliche indonesian names.

Now who would want to go back to being a man after getting a beautiful compliment about the way you look dress now. Thank you translators for the recent release of the newest. I'm proud of every one of you guys and girls. Keep up the great work I'm behind you 100%

Plot, characterization, exposition. All garbage as far as one can see within about 4 or 5 chapters. Pretty easy drop

Wow you guys and girls don't play around. Releasing that many chapters in one night that was amazing. I bow to you with the respect that y'all deserve. Thank you for all the new chapters translators.

This story is starting to get really good as i have read. I keep raising my rating up every 20 chapters so far and I have to say chapter 101 has done it for me this series went from a 6 to a 9. I can see this one being a 10 if the next 100 chapters keep the pace of this story going. I love how the character growth for everyone has been consistent

I have read this series untill the end, amd i absolutely love it. The characthers are so easy to get attached with (my fav is Julia), the comedy is also present, and the plot twistsss. I wouldn't have gues that
Siti was originally a girl

And the romance,
at the end it was really complicated, from Ian to Jun to Sky, Ian is out, then Jun well 'dies' then the endgame is Sky.

@QuackeryOats , i read it on the official Indonesian webtoon. It ended only a few months ago so it hasn't been that long.

Dont bother reading this your going to get hooked then the missing chapters is going to f up your reading experience

Official Chinese website have full completed 276 chapters. Hopefully a group will take this project and translate it. Oh and please use the correct character name. I finished the manhua but tbh the ending kinda pale compared to the rest of the story. All in all, worth ur time to read if u really fans of genderbender story.

Users who are viewing this thread