Chapter Read eye not activating :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
I can read the chapter, but the eye is not showing it as read. You can manually activate it.

Dex-chan lover
server taking a big load apparently affect the eyes and the blue notification (the dot doesn't go away even after opening the Notifications page). i don't know about the green message because nobody talks to me in private.

Contributor
They started working again, but had to wait a while to post since for some reason the forums wouldn't let me post. Agreed that some of the issues were caused by massive traffic since the downtime, not sure if update/maintenance had any part itself the issues.

its happening again

@hazzack could use a bit more info there, as even when the site was struggling to function due to load the eyes would work without issue.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan i'm not an expert at server things or anything related to that so that's the best i could do.
sorry.

Contributor
And still occurring. Add to this the following:

1) It doesn't carry over to other pages, even if you manually activate. I changed it on the manga's homepage,m but when I went to my follows page, it was not showing read. It would show read on the manga's homepage if I returned to it.

2) Another thing being effected is the follows/dropped/plan to read/etc list. If you change a manga from/to "Reading" to something else, the change does not appear on the follows pages. I put one on "Dropped", but it remained in the "Reading" section.

I do suspect, as mentioned above, it has to be related to the servers, as I believe something like this had occurred int he past quite some time back. Something about the servers and they not being synchonized, IIRC.

Contributor
Also, An obvious delay in posts appearing on the forums. Took the above post maybe 10 seconds to finally appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread