Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2023
- Messages
- 1,084
The new UI for the reading plan to read and other following states is just a huge step down from what it was.
Is there a way to revert this to the prior version with the notification bell button. This is just less responsive often closing or refreshing when I try to change stuff from plan to read to reading, as it also unchecks or checks follow ignoring what I set it to. It also only shows half my lists at once. Just such a huge step down, went from cleanly showing all your lists at once and responsive, to glitchy, showing only a small number and non responsive. I can never even trust it to have the right settings now as I open and close it a few times to check if it saved, often it closes without updating.
The prior version of it was perfect, please revert.
Is there a way to revert this to the prior version with the notification bell button. This is just less responsive often closing or refreshing when I try to change stuff from plan to read to reading, as it also unchecks or checks follow ignoring what I set it to. It also only shows half my lists at once. Just such a huge step down, went from cleanly showing all your lists at once and responsive, to glitchy, showing only a small number and non responsive. I can never even trust it to have the right settings now as I open and close it a few times to check if it saved, often it closes without updating.
The prior version of it was perfect, please revert.
Upvote
0