Chapter timestamps

Dex-chan lover
Unsure if I am just not realizing something simple, but there is no good way to easily see what chapters are new since last time you checked. Some advanced system highlighting stuff or somesuch could be implemented of course, but I would like to suggest simply adding a second column in the update feed that has the timestamp of the chapter. Probably next to the column that displays Time Since Uploaded (the one that goes 1-60 minutes -> 1-24 hours -> x days -> and so on). That way, I could simply check the last timestamp before updating the page, then navigating to it again.

Then I would still like to suggest highlighting every timestamp that was #1 Most recent at some point you loaded the page, anyway. Because I sometimes update the page before properly checking even the title of the latest chap (which is how I have solved the issue so far), suggesting I would fail to check the timestamp too at times :p

ps: should probably move the time-related columns to the left btw, as many chapters or mangas has so long names that they push said column outside the screen entirely for all items.

the field that you mention Time Since Uploaded is a datetime stamp. Hold your mouse over the 4 hrs or 6 days or whatever and it will show you the datetime for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread