Character Collaborations with ABJ mark! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Blue Exorcist - Kazue Katou

Group Leader
Dear Bartolumiu, thank you for continuing to bring us this super cringy crap. I am NOT being sarcastic here, this has real comedy and historic cringe value (in a 'hello fellow kids' way) and I do actually appreciate reading this awful, awful stuff and laughing my ass off imagining some stupid sexual harasser old man Japanese manager reading this and rubbing his bald spot while going 'yeah, this will resonate with the youth of today. Umu.' And of course the mangaka are totally phoning it in while rolling their eyes. I am sure some of this will be the source of future memes.

Last edited:
Contributor
Dear Bartolumiu, thank you for continuing to bring us this super cringy crap. I am NOT being sarcastic here, this has real comedy and historic cringe value (in a 'hello fellow kids' way) and I do actually appreciate reading this awful, awful stuff and laughing my ass off imagining some stupid sexual harasser old man Japanese manager reading this and rubbing his bald spot while going 'yeah, this will resonate with the youth of today. Umu.' And of course the mangaka are totally phoning it in while rolling their eyes. I am sure some of this will be the source of future memes.
I plan on translating all 47 chapters in English, Spanish and Català (and Basque whenever they add the language, if you want to help, please upvote this forum post), so there'll be a chapter daily/almost daily...
Sometimes even 2-3 chapters per day (but only if I feel like it and I'm not translating completely random series that were suggested in the contributors channel :pepela:)

Users who are viewing this thread