Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Jeffrey and Dan are so cute like puppies ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‚

Poor Charlotte can't get a break. But my, is she cruel to Jeffrey, even if unknowingly.

Dan wore nice suit like he's a good boy lol and Jeffrey, go hide your blush.

Oh wait, isn't the emperor the first disciple? or did I remember the order wrong...

I just realise all these characters wear thicc eye liner lol๐Ÿ˜‚
Also thanks fr the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, poor Jeffery. She's way too oblivious for a such an old person.
Dan is a good boy. Such a good boy. Give him a hug.

And then there's Stalker in black.... Could it be the white haired disciple?

Dex-chan lover
man, i don't know if there's a reason i would accept as a good one for hiding her identity at this point. it's just gonna cause more trouble
and Dan don't deserve that, and jeffrey doesn't deserve to deal with the fallout

#NotABigDeal... "Your disciple, that emperor declared war..." [headdesk] Yeah, she's got the appropriate facial expressions. Now, to figure out if she needs to thump that idiot on his head...

Dan looks like a puppy. I think he knows it's her in some form, but respects her decision about her new identity. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this.
I'm really curious who the heck it is in the black outfit. Gaaaah, lemme know!!!

Poor Jeffrey. So the thing is, she's still the same as in her last life: totally clueless when it comes to love, even if it stares her in the face. Or she just can't look at Jeffrey that way. Which is really a pity, because they look good together and he's been knowing her since forever. And and and she just goes and says something that can easily be misunderstood, making him more miserable and she doesn't even notice!
Can't blame her though.

Dex-chan lover
Just how did she educate her disciples ?... there isnโ€™t a single one of them that has any common sense...

Fed-Kun's army
lottie... dan knows. HE CLEARLY KNOWS!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK HE'S CLINGING!!!! and also sadlkfjdflks jeffrey... his ears were red. this poor idiot. he's so smitten and she's so clueless. PLEASE LET HIM BE ENDGAME i'm afraid he's not sdfalkjdflkj ๐Ÿ˜ญbut also like excuse me jeffrey DECLARING WAR IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL???? YOU SMITTEN IDIOT??? oh my GOD he was still blushing from her words before when he dropped that bombshell aflkjdlkj THIS GUY!!! i have never keysmashed this much in a comment i swear to GOD

thank you very much for the update~

Supporter
It's just my own experience but I feel awkward whenever I see laughing sound being translate as "huhuhu"... It's crying sound in my language so yeah....

Users who are viewing this thread