Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
YALL HIS SMILE WHEN SHE ASKED HIM TO CAPTURE THE GUY AHSJSJJJJSDJS (੭ᵒ̴̶̷̥́~ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ᑦ)

"I will go catch the suspicious guy now, Mother." the sweet smiling son said.
Such a puppy.

Oh come on, if that dude is the erm, the devil one? Back in the first chap? And the true male lead, I'm gonna be disappointed.Im Jeff deserve to be the male lead

Fed-Kun's army
dan clearly knows, doesn't he? HIS SMILE, AAAAAAA 😍jeffrey is such a good male lead~ what, he's not the male lead for sure? i don't care~ male lead of my heart! (sobs PLEASE LET HIM BE ENDgAME!!!) seriously, is this guy actually the enemy from back then?? AUGH JUST TELL US

thank you very much for the update~

I swear if the dude was a demon lord and a true ML, this would be the fastest drop in the west! I just want Jeffrey to be the ML

You know, he might not be the ml but maybe just her older brother that went dark y’know? At least that’s what I’m hoping for

My theory is the silver hair disciples is so desperate to find Charlotte so he borrow power from devil king. That’s why Charlotte flash back to devil king scene.

Or silver hair guy is devil king himself, like reincarnation and got memory back when charlotte disappear.

I think the white-haired 5th disciple and the demon king are one and the same. Maybe the demon king reincarnated into the 5th disciple. Or, maybe he was absorbed when the 5th disciple went into a journey to find Charlotte; hence, why the 5th disciple disappeared.

Regarding the demon lord being likely to be ML, Charlotte was looking for people that are fairly close to her age (~130) for consideration and there's not many characters introduced so far that likely meet that criteria besides the demon lord and possibly the mentioned fairy king (the one who gave her a youthful appearance before she was revived).

Dan knows its her.
And I agree the cloaked guy might be the demon lord, who is either keeping his presence as discrete as possible or is in the 5th disciple's body.
After all, the hair that was briefly shown before matches both lord and disciple.

Users who are viewing this thread