Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 25

This is frustrating to read, what is the author trying to achieve with this? Piss off their readers?

Thanks for the update!

This manga started really strong, but now it's just.... sort of painful to keep reading tbh...
The whole disciples being insane and Charlotte not knowing about it was a really fun premise, but when the disciples turn out to be completely useless actively trying to make Charlotte's life a nightmare and she does nothing about it, it really just goes downhill.

IDK what's coming next but i'm really hoping Charlotte starts being active, and that the Duke guy becomes a bigger part of the story, cause their relationship is the saving grace for me.

This is definitely a series best read in large batches. These comedy chapters would be funny if we could get the story right after. Waiting and only getting this? Not great.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. A new love story is about to beginn. "How is saved your useless father."

Dex-chan lover
How is Yong so good, her comedic timing is always perfect 🤣
The speed at which that changed her mind at the end was hilarious
Thanks for the chapter!!

Lolz, here I thought she would use magic or something. I still can't believe they can't recognize her like Jeffrey did.

I'm trying to figure out is this a comedy situation or a danger situation... a bunch of them do seem to be treating giant ice serpents rather lightheartedly but on the other hand some are shouting to run like their life depends on it...

Speaking of everyone not recognizing her, this reminds me of another series, Tokyo Ravens. Now I'm putting the rest in spoiler tags.
So one of the lead female character is forced to act like a male in a school. However her actions seems really forced but nobody seems to point this out or question it (well later on in a side story another students points this out but that was the only time). Later on it was revealed that the father of the female character placed a magic on her that makes her yang looks like yin or what not that fooled people. It wasn't a magic to fool normal people, but to fool the skilled ones. They would look at her and seeing how her magic is they would automatically assume she is a male just by the flow of magical energy.
Earlier on in the chapters of Charlotte, it was mentioned that people have unique mana signatures. Might be something similar that people automatically assume that it is not her because the mana doesn't match.

Group Leader
Lmao same. Are they in danger? Or is this supposed to be funny? Can't tell. Hope something happens soon though.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with this author. Why does he keep insisting on making every single god damn character outside of Charlotte and grandpa in to absolute morons? My neighbours dog has more IQ then 98% of the cast in this comic and that idiot eats his own shit.

Charlotte is so passive it's starting to become annoying. She's being passed around like a rag doll, essentially. Even if she has no magic powers, there's still more to do than being dragged into everyone's antics.
Comedic stuff are fun in good doses but having comedy cut up the important scenes every time just removes any impact of any scene.

Users who are viewing this thread